Prestigious Escort Service

Collection of Elite Miami Escorts

305 - 494 - 8695

Outcalls Only!

Employment

Prestigious Escort Service is an exclusive escort agency providing outcall escort services to VIP clientele in South Florida since December 1999. Prestigious Escort Service and Elite Escort Service network consists of over 1,000 web sites that cover over 75% of escorts-related internet search results in South Florida. (The other 25% are covered by escort directories including Eros and other agencies).


At Prestigious Escort Service, we always look for new talent, however due to the income guarantee to our models, we have limited number of positions available.


Our clients pay from $600 to $1,200 an hour!

Our models earn from $20,000 to $50,000 a month!

Please be sure to read our Company Rules and Model Requirements completely before calling us or submitting your photos.


Company Rules:


1. All models are required to work full-time.We do not have part-time positions available at this time.

2. All full-time models are required to work at least six days a week and be present in our office from 7pm to 7am during the scheduled days. (Friday and Saturday night until 9am).

3. Seven days notice must be given to the agency when model takes a day off.

4. Our models are NOT allowed to work for any other agency, strip club, independently or have any other source of clients. Non-adult related jobs are also not allowed.

5. If the model used to work independently and had her own clients prior to the beginning of employment with our company, the model may no longer accept appointments from those clients directly. ALL clients MUST book ALL appointments through the agency if the model is employed by the agency.

6. Our models are NOT allowed to provide customers with any contact information other than contact info that is listed on this web site.

7. Our models must maintain over 100% percent repeat business from the total call volume after 30 days of employment and over 125% repeat business after 60 days of employment in order to continue to work for our agency. The higher percentage of repeat business the model generates, the higher call volume of new customers she receives.

8. Luxury accommodations in five star Miami condo are provided free of charge, however all damages to the property will be charged immediately.

9. Additional rules will be discussed during the interview.


Model Requirements:


1. You MUST be between the age of 18 and 27 on photo ID.

2. You MUST meet appearance standards required by professional modeling agencies: weight, measurements, etc. (no plus sizes).

3. You MUST be willing to comply with Company Rules listed above.


*** No experience necessary! ***


If you are over 18 years of age and meet ALL the requirements listed above, please e-mail us your most recent photos and relevant personal information, such as age, height, weight, body measurements and previous experience. Please be honest and provide the most accurate information to avoid wasting each other's time.


For additional information, please call: 305-494-8695.  Please, serious inquiries only.